check out http://pgfdfire.com/
southeast dwelling fire
1932 SEAGRAVE E-31
December 9, 1925 The Central Battalion was organized and placed in service at the quarters of Engine 2 with a 1925 Jordan Roadster. On this date the First Battalion Chief moved to the quarters of Engine 12 and the Third Battalion Chief moved to the quarters of Engine 8.
December 9, 1925 Engine Company 29 was organized and placed in service at 4811 Conduit Road N.W. (now renamed MacArthur Blvd.) with a 1919 American La France 750 GPM pumper and a 1919 American La France gasoline combination chemical/hose wagon.
December 8, 1905 the first Fire Boat was placed in service and organized as the first Engine Company 19. The boat was named the "Firefighter" and was built by the Harlan & Hollingsworth Co. of Wilmington, Delaware in 1905 and equipped with two Duplex fire pumps, built by the Blake Pump Co., Cambridge, Mass. and rated at 6,000 GPM total capacity
December 7, 1968 Engine Company 15 moved to new quarters at 2101 14th Street S.E. (On site of old quarters 1345 V St. S.E.)
December 6, 1944 Captain Thomas S. Barber of Engine 1 died as a result of a heart attack while on duty. His death was ruled a line of duty death
December 4, 1947 Pvt Lloyd A Irwin of Engine 25 died as a result of a heart attack while on duty. His death was ruled a line of duty death.
DCFire .com is privately owned and operated, it is not an official website for DC Fire & EMS. We offer this website for unofficial purposes only.